1. The whole casting adopts high-quality mihanna cast iron, and after aging treatment, the structure of the casting is uniform and stable, with high rigidity and good stability.
2. The three-axis adopts imported high rigidity and high precision screw rod, which provides more powerful torque and durability during processing.
3. The imported high rigidity, heavy load, high speed and high precision ball linear guide rail is adopted for the three-axis, which ensures the high precision of processing and prolongs the service life of the linear guide rail.
4. The three-axis feed drive adopts Japanese AC servo motor and driver, and is directly connected with the ball screw. The transmission is stable without backlash. At the same time, its good rigidity and optimized shock absorption performance greatly improve the dynamic rigidity of the transmission system, which can realize rapid movement.
5. The spindle adopts imported powerful motor, which can meet the processing requirements of high and low speed, and is equipped with automatic oil cooling system to ensure constant temperature during processing.
6. The operating system adopts Taiwan system, which can be compatible with CAD / CAM software to use more metadata.
As a processing industry, especially machining, it is the basic knowledge that every enterprise must know how to analyze and solve its faults. It is also the first step of the processing and maintenance of large horizontal computer gongs. By analyzing the faults, we can quickly find out the causes of the faults and solve them. At the same time, it is also a function of preventing and expanding the machinery. Generally speaking, large horizontal computer The fault analysis of Gong processing has the following aspects:
1. Action analysis method action analysis method is a method to determine the bad part of the action and trace the root cause of the fault by observing and monitoring the actual action of the machine tool. Generally speaking, the hydraulic and pneumatic control parts of Dongguan computer gonging machine tool, such as automatic tool change device, exchange table device, fixture and transmission device, can be determined by action diagnosis.
2. State analysis state analysis method is a method to determine the cause of failure by monitoring the working state of the actuator. This method is most widely used in the maintenance process of Dongguan computer gongs.
3. Conventional analysis conventional analysis is a method to check the mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and other parts of Dongguan computer gong processing machine tool, so as to determine the cause of the failure. The above is a large horizontal computer gongs processing failure analysis methods and solutions, hope to help the majority of users
According to different processing technology, it can be divided into cold rolling and hot rolling.
According to the different thickness, it can be divided into thin plate and medium thick plate. The aluminum foil with thickness less than 0.2mm specified in GB / t3880-2006 is called aluminum foil. Commonly used brand: pure aluminum plate, strip. Foil. Thick plate, stretch tube. Squeeze the tube. Type. Great. Cold processed bar is mainly used in the situation of high corrosion resistance and formability, but not high strength parts, such as chemical equipment, ship equipment, railway tank car, conductive material, instrument material, welding rod, etc.
3003: plate and strip. Foil. Plate. Stretch the tube. Squeeze the tube. Type. Great. wire rod. Cold working bar, cold working wire, rivet wire, forging, radiator material. It is mainly used for processing parts requiring good molding performance, high corrosion resistance, or weldability, or parts requiring these properties and higher strength than 1 *, such as tanks and tanks for liquid transportation, pressure tanks, storage devices, heat exchangers, chemical equipment, aircraft oil tanks, oil ducts, reflectors, kitchen equipment, washing machine cylinder, rivets, welding Silk. Aluminum clad 3003 alloy: plate, thick plate, stretch tube. Extrusion pipe house partition, top cover, pipeline, etc. 3004: plate, thick plate, tensile pipe. As long as the extruded tube is used for the whole aluminum can body, it requires higher parts than 3003 alloy, chemical product production and storage device, sheet metal processing parts, building baffles, cable ducts, sewers, various lighting parts.
3004 aluminum clad alloy: plate and thick plate are mainly used for building partition, baffle, sewer, roof cover of industrial building 5052: plate, thick plate, foil, tensile pipe, cold processed bar, cold processed wire, rivet wire. This alloy has good forming and processing performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, fatigue strength and medium static strength, and is used for making aircraft oil tank and oil pipe , as well as traffic vehicles, ship’s sheet metal parts, instruments, street lamp brackets and rivet wires, etc. 6061: plate, thick material, tensile pipe. Extrusion pipe, bar, profile, wire, conduit, rolled or extruded structural profile, cold processed bar, cold processed wire, rivet wire, forging. All kinds of industrial structural parts with certain strength, corrosion resistance and high weldability are required, such as pipes, bars and profiles for manufacturing trucks, tower buildings, ships, trams, railway vehicles, furniture, etc.
According to the classification of aluminum plate brand, according to the different metal elements contained in the aluminum plate, we will introduce it gradually.
1. The 2000 series aluminum plate represents 2A16 (Ly16) 2A12 (LY12) 2A06 (LY6) 2000 series aluminum plate, which is characterized by high hardness, of which the copper element content is the highest, about 3-5%. 2000 series aluminum plate belongs to aviation aluminum material, which is not often used in conventional industry at present. At present, there are few manufacturers of 2000 series aluminum plates in China. The quality cannot be compared with that of foreign countries. At present, the imported aluminum plates are mainly provided by Korean and German manufacturers. With the development of China’s aerospace industry, the production technology of 2000 series aluminum plate will be further improved.
In such humid environment, the price is higher than 1000 series, which is a more commonly used alloy series.
2. 5000 series represents 5052.5005.5083.5a05 series. 5000 series aluminum plate belongs to the commonly used alloy aluminum plate series, the main element is magnesium, and the magnesium content is between 3-5%. Also known as aluminum magnesium alloy. It is characterized by low density, high tensile strength and high elongation. In the same area, the weight of aluminum magnesium alloy is lower than other series, so it is often used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tank. It is also widely used in conventional industry. The processing technology is continuous casting and rolling, belonging to the hot rolling aluminum plate series, so it can do deep oxidation processing. In China, 5000 series aluminum plate belongs to one of the more mature aluminum plate series.
3. 6000 series represents 6061, which mainly contains two elements of magnesium and silicon. Therefore, 6061 is a cold-treated aluminum forging product with the advantages of 4000 series and 5000 series. It is suitable for applications with high requirements of corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. The utility model has the advantages of good usability, excellent interface characteristics, easy coating and good processability. It can be used on low-pressure weapons and aircraft joints. General features of 6061: excellent interface features, easy coating, high strength, good usability, strong corrosion resistance. Typical uses of 6061 aluminum: aircraft parts, camera parts, couplers, ship accessories and hardware, electronic accessories and joints, decorative or various hardware, hinge head, magnetic head, brake piston, hydraulic piston, electrical accessories, valves and valve parts.
4. The 7000 series represents the 7075 mainly containing zinc. It also belongs to the aviation series. It is an aluminum magnesium zinc copper alloy. It is a heat-treatment alloy. It belongs to super hard aluminum alloy. It has good wear resistance. 7075 aluminum plate is stress relieved and will not deform or warp after processing. All super thick 7075 aluminum plates are detected by ultrasonic, which can ensure no sand holes and impurities. 7075 aluminum plate has high thermal conductivity, can shorten forming time and improve working efficiency.
The main feature is that the hardness of 7075 is a high hardness and high strength aluminum alloy, which is commonly used to manufacture aircraft structures and futures. It requires the manufacture of high stress structural parts and dies with high strength and corrosion resistance. At present, China’s production process still needs to be improved. (a foreign company in our company once proposed that the annealing of 7075 aluminum plate made in China is uneven, and the surface and internal hardness of aluminum plate are inconsistent.).
As the name implies, automatic sheet metal processing is the process of deformation or fracture of iron, aluminum, copper and other metal plates used for metal punch and die, and has a certain shape and size. At present, precision punch is usually used in the hardware processing of metal plate in the manufacturing industry. This processing method not only has high efficiency and low processing cost, but also has stable and uniform quality precision stamping products. However, the use of precision stamping processing method also has certain limitations, general. It is used for metal sheet cutting, the whole forming punch and the processing of precision parts. The process is complex. You need to cooperate with other processing or stamping automation equipment to complete.
At present, the stamping industry is a very extensive industry, which goes deep into all aspects of the manufacturing industry. In foreign countries, stamping is called sheet forming. In our country, there are also such names. But there is a slight difference. The so-called plate forming refers to the use of plates, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials. The forming method of plastic processing is generally called sheet forming. At this time, the deformation in the direction of thick plate is generally not considered. The great development of stamping is attributed to the development of automobiles, airplanes and household appliances. The stamping automation production has been stably formed in many production enterprises, which will completely replace the traditional processing technology. Precision punch is generally suitable for blanking, punching, bending and forming of medium-sized, continuous die or single engineering sheet steel parts of multi-material products. It can be used for single punching, continuous die, manipulator connection or adding transmission system. It can be widely used in a variety of mass production of metal sheet metal processing, punching, forming and drawing. Such as traffic vehicles, clocks, home appliances, stationery, hand tools, hardware, computers and other products processing. At the same time, it can also be equipped with an automatic feeder, which is engaged in automatic transfer of the whole production line processing.
There are few articles about the use of cutting tools in CNC parts machining field. Today, I will introduce some basic functions that the cutting tools in machining center should have. The material used to make the cutting tool will directly affect the service life, processing efficiency, processing quality and processing cost of the cutting tool, which shows how important it is to select the cutting tool for the machining center. In the process of machining, the tool must receive high pressure, high temperature, conflict, impact and vibration. So the tool used in the machining center must have the following basic functions.
1. Before machining the workpiece in our machining center, we must know the hardness of the workpiece. Generally speaking, the hardness of the tool used must be higher than that of the workpiece processed. Otherwise, it is not the tool that is processing the workpiece, but the workpiece is processing the tool. The hardness of the tool is usually above 60HRC. Originally speaking, the higher the hardness of the tool, the better its wear resistance, the more permanent.
2. The tool used in the strength and toughness machining center must have the strength to receive cutting force, impact force and detonation force, otherwise it will cause tool fracture or collapse, so to meet these requirements, it is necessary to select high light and high toughness raw materials to manufacture the tool.
3. High temperature machining center will produce certain high temperature when processing the workpiece. In order not to affect the machining accuracy, the material with good heat resistance must be selected to make the cutter. The cutter must be able to receive the high temperature produced by the machining center when processing the workpiece, otherwise it will cause high temperature oxidation of the workpiece or cutter, so the cutter must have heat resistance, so that the cutter can have anti-oxidation strength. 4. Process function: the material of cutting tool must have forging function, heat treatment function, welding function and other process functions, so as to facilitate the running in and change of cutting tool.
The basic goal of using the equipment is to increase the production rate of the product parts, achieve better economic benefits, and ensure the safety and stability of the product parts and meet the technical requirements. Therefore, the design of equipment accessories is not only a technical problem, but also an economic problem. In the design of accessories, it is necessary to carry out necessary technical and economic analysis to make the designed accessories obtain better economic benefits.
Know the technical requirements of product parts
After taking over the design mission of the letter of acceptance, necessary raw materials shall be prepared to design the accessories, including the design drawings and drawings of film and technology requirements, process specification, processing equipment associated with the process and other information. After understanding the product parts, dimensional accuracy yamen, mode and other technical requirements, and looking for the key points of the parts and the basic structure of the important dimensions (the size must be guaranteed), the design of the parts is basically confirmed.
Some important parts design plans should be discussed and completely revised before affirmation. At the beginning and the end of this method, it is a better design and processing plan to ensure that the equipment design can meet the requirements of the production plan.
Position reference in positive attachment
With respect to each group of equipment, the size of key parts and important parts must be used as positioning pieces (design positions) in accessories, and the design (precision design) positioning of dreams must be confirmed to confirm the reference key positioning (first reference point). ）And auxiliary positioning reference point (second reference point).
In principle, the first reference point must be the same as the design. If it can not be guaranteed, it is advisable to convert the design basis to process basis through calculation, but the design basis requirements must be guaranteed.
There must be two conditions for selecting a location reference:
The process reference should be selected as the positioning reference to complete the reference matching and reduce the positioning deviation;
Therefore, the average positioning datum should be selected not only to ensure the quality of components and improve the processing efficiency, but also to simplify the structure of accessories (usually using reference holes and positioning shafts).
For example, when designing fixture, the designer must first look at the design of positioning reference drawing from the beginning to the end of positioning reference, and then see that the processing of positioning reference is confirmed (still confirm the process specification). If the positioning reference point is general. If they are not all, the basic design becomes the reference point of the whole calculation process, but the requirements of the design reference point must be guaranteed.
When the designed components are positioned, the basic technical requirements are: good precision, good wear resistance, sufficient strength and rigidity, good processing strength, simple disassembly and other characteristics. For example, the selection of the positioning part of the welding device used for assembling components must be in the positioning mode of the positioning pin according to the requirements; there must be a certain space between the positioning pin and the reference hole of the workpiece, and the size depends on the accuracy of the hole of the workpiece, and it cannot be artificial. The locating pin is fastened by yamen service pin, while the locating pin of 45 × steel and alloy steel Cr12 must have sufficient strength and rigidity through quenching, tempering and heat treatment cooling to improve wear resistance and prolong service life
Structure design of equipment and design of 2-3 parts
Once these parts are placed in the equipment, they are usually fastened so that the parts remain in the process of being processed without being damaged. In the process of machining, workpiece will occur, displacement deformation and vibration, which will affect the machining quality of workpiece.
Therefore, the fastening of parts is also a very important problem to ensure the machining accuracy. In order to achieve good machining efficiency, it is necessary to control the displacement and vibration of parts in machining time within the boundary of machining accuracy. As a result, the handling of the fastening problem of accessories is sometimes more troublesome than the positioning design, and the problem should not be ignored.
Design and affirmation of clamping organization
After the selected connection point is confirmed, the clamping force is designed, the clamping organization is determined and the force exerted by the specific organization is maintained. In general, the clamp system is composed of, power supply and transmission mechanism.
The clamping structure refers to a perfect structure that can implement the clamping of the parts selected at the maintenance point to confirm the performance of the clamping force, and the key point includes that the force applied is a plate, pressure and structure related to the component.
The use mechanism of clamping force can select floating structure and self-locking link,,, with the following four modes:
The fastening structure of bolt and nut: simple structure, simple manufacturing, clamping line width, good self-locking performance, has been used in ordinary;
Application organization of skew force: applicable to large clamping force and small stroke, mainly based on pneumatic and hydraulic power;
Eccentric force application organization: simple structure, fast behavior, but small pressure, mainly used for small parts of accessories;
Push button organization: simple structure, large force ratio, used in pneumatic fixture, reduce the strength of cylinder or air chamber, and get ordinary use.
Careful economy and joint cooperation of parts
The key goal of using accessories is to ensure the quality of works. In detail, when using accessories, ensure the accuracy of dimension (form) and position accuracy of components. Machining deviation of parts completely reflects the deviation of process system, and accessory deviation is the key deviation component of machining deviation. Equipment error is divided into two parts: static error and dynamic error, in which static error represents an important proportion.
Today’s precision parts processing for you to understand the fine mechanical parts free grinding tools finishing technology, together with it.
In the process of precision parts processing, it is necessary to deburr every part. In the process of deburring, file, sandpaper, etc. are used to remove the burr of sophisticated mechanical parts. With the continuous development of modern science and technology, it is still difficult to use human deburring methods to meet the needs of society. Therefore, the new finishing technology is born.
This technology is still used by some large-scale enterprises for surface finishing of carefully machined parts, which is also incorporated into the process by the technical staff, and a standard process is still gradually built. For all kinds of machining techniques, such as turning, milling, forging, stamping, etc., there is no one that will bring certain trace on the surface of carefully machined spare parts, with the emphasis on: rough surface, burr, crack, etc., which will have a positive impact on the normal use of parts, making the quality and quality of parts The index of appearance index is reduced. This processing technique is introduced below.
Free grinding tool finishing technology. With regard to the rolling and polishing process, the processed and meticulous mechanical parts are placed in the roller of the medium, that is, the grinding block and grinding agent are included. Following the complicated relative activities, the free grinding block and grinding agent are gradually colliding, rolling and micro grinding the surface of the parts under the certain pressure, so that the rough surface is continuously refined, so as to enter the detailed mechanical parts After finishing, improve the surface physics and mechanical function, and improve the quality and use function of the machined surface of the meticulous mechanical parts. After selecting a piece of equipment, confirm the abrasives used according to the raw materials and use requirements of the finished parts, as well as the parameters of the appropriate abrasives and grinding blocks, including the variety, loading number and inclusion ratio.
The so-called inclusion ratio refers to the proportion of inclusion grinding block, grinding agent, water and workpiece, processing time, etc. The form, size, size, surface particle size, material ratio, sintering hardness of the grinding block, etc. only in this way can the effect of finishing become more and more dream. In the process of finishing, the off plan is often used. Generally speaking, in the process of finishing, ensure that the grinding block parts, i.e. each polished mechanical parts processing is included nearby, and the raw materials of the polished parts, i.e. steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, etc., are classified according to the requirements. The grinding agents of different varieties are required for the different parts raw materials.
It can finish the process actively, and it is flexible actively, and then the power can be 3-7 times higher than the traditional machine tools. Because the computer has the ability to recall and store, it can record and store the input programs, and then actively implement them in the order of program rules, and then complete the product polarization. CNC machine tools only need to change one program to finish the enthusiasm of another workpiece processing, and then to make single piece and small batch production active, so it is called “flexible enthusiasm”
The precision of machining parts is high and the standard distribution is small, which makes the installation simple and no longer requires “repair”. It can complete the concentration of multiple processes and reduce the frequent transfer of cutting parts between machine tools. It has a variety of self-discipline effects, such as active alarm, active monitoring, and active compensation, so it can complete the long-term unattended processing.
Advantages derived from the above. It reduces the work intensity of workers, saves the work force (one person can guard multiple machine tools), reduces the tooling, reduces the trial production cycle and production cycle of new products, and can respond to the market demand quickly. The above advantages and disadvantages are beyond the imagination of predecessors, which is a very important break.
In the rest, CNC machine tools are the basis for the implementation of FMC (flexible manufacturing unit), FMS (flexible manufacturing system) and CIMS (Computer Integrated Manufacturing System) and other enterprise information changes. The numerical control skill still becomes the core skill and the basic skill of the production polarization.
What are the requirements for precision parts? For example, when machining a cylinder, there are strict requirements for the diameter of the cylinder. The positive and negative deviations in the requirements of the articles of association are qualified parts, otherwise they are all parts with different grids; For example, if the diameter of the embedded cylinder is too large to exceed the allowable deviation boundary, the insertion condition will be caused. If the intrinsic diameter is too small to exceed the lower limit of the allowable negative deviation value, it will be caused. The insertion is too loose. There is an unsafe problem.
The length of the cylinder is very long or too short, which exceeds the allowable deviation line. These are all products of different grids. They should be scrapped or processed from scratch, which will definitely result in cost increase.
Secondly, advanced non-standard precision parts processing equipment and testing equipment, advanced processing equipment makes the processing of sophisticated parts simpler, more accurate and more efficient.
CNC machining is now a high-level machining of precision parts. Generally, the parts for this type of machining are used for relatively small purposes. Because the requirements for precision of parts are relatively high and the value is naturally going up, so the boundary line that can be used will be a little smaller. So which precision parts need CNC machining? In the process of making homework, the processing and manufacturing of different workpieces are required, which is largely due to the constant needs of customers. Some parts are used for some precision equipment, such as medical equipment, electronic equipment, etc. the processing complexity of this type of parts will be relatively high, which is also a problem that many manufacturers cannot produce in large quantities.
Generally speaking, the number of parts requiring CNC processing is less, but the processing form is complex. Although parts do not need quite complex tooling, they need a number of different forms, which is also a difficult place for all parts manufacturing. In the process of machining, CNC machining is required because the key needs are compared with the stable quality level and the precision requirements are high. In daily life, it is common to compare the precision shaft with optical fiber tailstock and other parts. Some of these parts need to be processed to a level that cannot be observed by the naked eye, so the processing technology requirements of the operators are relatively high.
Moreover, it is impossible to make a large number of parts. This kind of parts can not be operated in a large amount to ensure the quality is relatively stable, so they can only be made in a small batch. Of course, in the current manufacturing industry, the demand for such parts is also limited, so only some large-scale manufacturers will provide corresponding production services.